Fans of popular senior heroine Sumalatha and young actress and Action King Arjun’s daughter Aishwarya Arjun were worried when reports of both the actresses testing positive for the deadly Novel Coronavirus made headlines a few days ago. Sumalatha and Aishwarya have been in home quarantine and medication ever since.
And, much to everyone’s relief, both the actresses have now tested negative for COVID-19. While Sumalatha took to Facebook to announce that she is free from the virus, Aishwarya’s father Arjun informed the media yesterday that his daughter has totally recovered from the virus. However, both the actresses are still taking ample rest at home.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?
- Crazy title fixed for Naga Shourya 20
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?