Fans of hero Nani were highly disappointed with the way his landmark 25th film, V, had ended up after a lot of hype. However, Nani’s line-up of upcoming movies is giving his fans the much needed assurance that they will be in for a special treat in the next 2 years.
Nani will soon be resuming Tuck Jagadish under the direction of Shiva Nirvana, who is directing his third film after delivering two back-to-back hits, Ninnu Kori and Majili. Nani also has Shyam Singha Roy under Taxiwaala fame Rahul Sankrityan’s direction.
The third project in Nani’s line-up is a film with Brochevaarevaruraa director Vivek Athreya. And finally, Nani recently signed a new film which will be directed by Swaroop, the talented director who proved his mettle with Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya. This project will be bankrolled under Matinee Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hero Tarun turns producer- Ready with three projects
- Bhumika to play a key role in young hero’s next
- Pre-release business of Vakeel Saab takes a beating?
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news