Hero Ram’s latest film, RED, is all set for a grand worldwide release today as a Sankranthi festive treat. In a latest interview while promoting the movie, Ram has confirmed his next two crazy projects with two star directors.
Ram has announced that he will be working under Trivikram’s direction after the star filmmaker wraps up his next project featuring NTR. And then, Ram will also be joining forces with yet another star director Surender Reddy for a high budget entertainer.
In fact, there were rumors during the lockdown that Ram was holding talks with both Trivikram and Surender Reddy. The actor has finally ended the speculations by confirming them.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet