As part of his ambitious Porata Yatra bus tour across Andhra Pradesh, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan first toured the length and breadth of Uttarandhra. Pawan raised several burning local issues and targeted the ruling TDP throughout the tour.
And now, Pawan Kalyan will be touring the twin Godavari districts from the 17th of July. The tour will begin from Eluru and cover all the major towns in East and West Godavari districts. It will be interesting to see how Pawan will target AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his government over the long-pending issues in both the regions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s take on working with senior heroes
- Chiru kick-starts dubbing for Sye Raa
- Saaho’s new schedule begins in this picturesque European city
- Star hero worried about his unemployment
- Cute video: Salman gets playful at nephew’s birthday
- Oscar winner hails Amitabh’s stunning 14 min single take act