As part of his ambitious Porata Yatra bus tour across Andhra Pradesh, film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan first toured the length and breadth of Uttarandhra. Pawan raised several burning local issues and targeted the ruling TDP throughout the tour.
And now, Pawan Kalyan will be touring the twin Godavari districts from the 17th of July. The tour will begin from Eluru and cover all the major towns in East and West Godavari districts. It will be interesting to see how Pawan will target AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and his government over the long-pending issues in both the regions.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties