For the last few days, speculations about hero Nagarjuna roping in young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej for one of his upcoming productions have been going viral on social media. The buzz also has it that Vaishnav has been offered a whopping Rs 5 crore paycheck for the project. However, the news awaits official confirmation.
Now, Vaishnav Tej’s co-star in Uppena, Krithi Shetty, is said to be in talks for a key role in Nagarjuna’s soon-to-commence film, Bangarraju. Apparently, Krithi will be playing Naga Chaitanya’s love interest in the movie. An official announcement regarding Bebamma joining Bangarraju’s cast is awaited.
Bangarraju will be going on floors in July or August. The film is being directed by Kalyan Krishna. Ramya Krishna and Jayaprada will be seen in crucial roles in the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal