For the last few days, speculations about hero Nagarjuna roping in young Mega hero Vaishnav Tej for one of his upcoming productions have been going viral on social media. The buzz also has it that Vaishnav has been offered a whopping Rs 5 crore paycheck for the project. However, the news awaits official confirmation.
Now, Vaishnav Tej’s co-star in Uppena, Krithi Shetty, is said to be in talks for a key role in Nagarjuna’s soon-to-commence film, Bangarraju. Apparently, Krithi will be playing Naga Chaitanya’s love interest in the movie. An official announcement regarding Bebamma joining Bangarraju’s cast is awaited.
Bangarraju will be going on floors in July or August. The film is being directed by Kalyan Krishna. Ramya Krishna and Jayaprada will be seen in crucial roles in the movie. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s stylish look goes viral
- Famous Hollywood director reviews RRR – Fans are on cloud nine
- Nachav Abbai from Kiran Abbavaram’s NMBK is an enjoyable mass number
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem