Young Punjabi beauty Raashi Khanna is a multifaceted actress. Apart from possessing impressive acting skills, she has also sung several hit songs in the past. And for the first time, Raashi has dubbed in Telugu for her role in Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming romantic drama, World Famous Lover.
In a latest interview, Raashi opened up about her dubbing stint. She said that the film’s director Kranthi Madhav was impressed when he saw her speaking fluent Telugu on sets. “I am quite excited to see audiences response for my voice. In fact, I myself felt refreshing after listening to my own voice on screen. I am eager to continue dubbing even in future,” Raashi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?