Young Punjabi beauty Raashi Khanna is a multifaceted actress. Apart from possessing impressive acting skills, she has also sung several hit songs in the past. And for the first time, Raashi has dubbed in Telugu for her role in Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming romantic drama, World Famous Lover.
In a latest interview, Raashi opened up about her dubbing stint. She said that the film’s director Kranthi Madhav was impressed when he saw her speaking fluent Telugu on sets. “I am quite excited to see audiences response for my voice. In fact, I myself felt refreshing after listening to my own voice on screen. I am eager to continue dubbing even in future,” Raashi said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director finally starts scripting for his next
- This star hero suggested Lawrence’s name for Chandramukhi 2
- Juicy info on Chiru-Charan scenes in Acharya
- Star hero personally stars transferring money to film workers
- Noted director urge fans to spread love not hatred
- Star heroine’s motivational post goes viral