Amid an intense trolling and opposition from the anti-nepotism gang on social media, veteran Bollywood filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt’s Sadak 2 had its digital premiere on Disney Plus Hotstar on August 28. The film opened to dismal reviews, adding fuel to the fire.
Already, Sadak 2’s trailer has set a forgettable record on YouTube by becoming the world’s second most disliked movie trailer. Now, the film has set another pathetic record, by becoming the lowest rated Indian movie ever on IMDb. Sadak 2’s IMDb rating currently stands at 1, worse than controversial Bollywood critic Kamaal R Khan’s 2008 film Desh Drohi.
Until 6 pm on Saturday, out of the 25,887 users, 24,733 people have given just 1 star rating to Sadak 2. The film features Sanjay Dutt, Mahesh Bhatt’s daughters Pooja Bhatt and Alia Bhatt and Aditya Roy Kapur in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood