After wrapping up the crucial Bulgaria schedule recently, the unit of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, tentatively titled Agnatavasi, is gearing up for the film’s ultimate schedule. The final schedule will kick-start on November 27 in the holy pilgrimage city of Varanasi.
Agnatavasi’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up with the Varanasi schedule. The unit will then get back to the post-production work in December and the promotional blitzkrieg will take place on full throttle until the film’s release on January 10.
Trivikram is directing this highly-anticipated biggie. Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies. S Radhakrishna is producing the movie and Anirudh Ravichander is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Irish actress’ negative role in RRR?
- Star heroine trying hard for more offers
- Anand Devarakonda to remake a hit film of the ’90s ?
- Kamal to speak this language in Indian 2
- Good dose of comedy in Pratiroju Pandage
- Excited Mahesh fans trend #SarileruNeekevvaruTeaser worldwide