Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, even though opened with record day one collections, underwhelming word of mouth has been showing its impact on the film’s box-office collections. In Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 11.66 lakhs on day four, taking its 4-day total to Rs 2.40 crore.
On the other hand, Balayya’s Jai Simha, which released on January 12 to largely positive response from fans and critics, collected a share of Rs 15.05 lakhs on its day two in the Krishna region. The film’s 2-day total is Rs 61.07 lakhs.
Stay tuned for more updates on Agnyaathavaasi and Jai Simha’s latest box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director of Mahesh, Pawan films to bounce back with a biggie
- Tamil stars Anurag Kashyap would cast if he remade his cult films
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son