Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th film, Agnyaathavaasi, is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 10. The film will get a biggest ever release for an Indian film in the US. On the other hand, efforts are on to secure as many screens as possible for the film’s release in the twin Telugu states.
Now, according to the latest updates from the Tamil film trade circles, Agnyaathavaasi will be releasing in over 150 screens across Tamil Nadu. This a huge release and the screen count could increase as the release date approaches. However, the count would come down from January 12 as Tamil biggies like Suriya’s TSK and Vikram’s Sketch replace Agnyaathavaasi.
Agnyaathavaasi is directed by Trivikram Srinivas. The film features Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel as the female leads. S Radhakrishna has produced the movie and Anirudh Ravichander has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?