Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th film, Agnyaathavaasi, is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 10. Ticket rates have been hiked in AP and Telangana and this will give a huge boost the film’s opening day collections in the twin Telugu states.
In a much needed boost, the Andhra Pradesh government has granted permission for Agnyaathavaasi’s special shows from January 10 to 17 between 1 am to 10 am. Expectations are high that the Telangana government too will follow suit and give its nod to the extra show.
Trivikram has directed this high budgeted entertainer and S Radhakrishna has produced it. Young beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies. Anirudh Ravichander’s songs have become a huge hit with fans.
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Forgotten director to make a comeback