Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th film, Agnyaathavaasi, is all set for a grand worldwide release on January 10. Ticket rates have been hiked in AP and Telangana and this will give a huge boost the film’s opening day collections in the twin Telugu states.
In a much needed boost, the Andhra Pradesh government has granted permission for Agnyaathavaasi’s special shows from January 10 to 17 between 1 am to 10 am. Expectations are high that the Telangana government too will follow suit and give its nod to the extra show.
Trivikram has directed this high budgeted entertainer and S Radhakrishna has produced it. Young beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies. Anirudh Ravichander’s songs have become a huge hit with fans.
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam