Despite the mixed reviews and disappointing word of mouth, Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi utilized the hype surrounding it and packed a solid punch at the box-offices worldwide. The film has set non-Baahubali 2 opening records in most areas.
In Nizam, Agnyaathavaasi collected around Rs.5.40 Crs worth share on its opening day. Trade circles are expecting the film to cash in on the Sankranthi holiday advantage from today onwards. However, Agnyaathavaasi may face a tough competition from Jai Simha and Gang in B, C centres.
Stay tuned to 123telugu for more reports on Agnyaathavaasi’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prathiroju Pandage kick-starts its second schedule
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache