Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest release, Agnyaathavaasi, may have released to mixed reviews yesterday, but the film has broken several non-Baahubali 2 records at the box-offices worldwide. In Chennai, Agnyaathavaasi has set an all-time record for any Telugu movie.
As per the Tamil trade reports, Agnyaathavaasi has collected a gross of 24 lakhs from 51 screens on its opening day in Chennai. With this, the film has surpassed the previous best, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No.150 (20 lakhs).
However, with the Tamil Pongal biggies like Suriya’s Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, Vikram’s Sketch and Prabhu Deva-Hansika’s Gulebagavali gearing up for release on January 12, Agnyaathavaasi’s performance at the box-office remains to be seen. Stay tuned for more continuous updates.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2