Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, Agnyaathavaasi, released on January 10 amid an unprecedented hype. This Trivikram directorial opened to record breaking collections at the box-offices worldwide. However, the mixed reviews and underwhelming word of mouth resulted in a drastic decline in the collections all-over.
In Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 13.89 lakhs on day three, taking its 3-day total to Rs 2.28 crore. On the other hand, in Guntur, the film raked in a theatrical share of Rs 13.37 lakhs on day three, taking its latest 3-day total to Rs 4.19 crore.
With Jai Simha and Gang released already and Rangula Ratnam gearing up to hit the screens tomorrow, it remains to be seen how Agnyaathavaasi is going to withstand the competition. Stay tuned to 123telugu for more box-office reports on the Sankranthi releases.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club