Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s latest release, Agnyaathavaasi, opened on Wednesday (Jan 10) and received a mixed response from critics and moviegoers. However, the film went on to break several non-Baahubali 2 records across AP, Telangana and in overseas.
In Guntur, Agnyaathavaasi collected Rs 11.99 lakh share on Saturday, talking its 4-day total to Rs 4.31 crore. The film has recovered nearly fifty percent of the investment so far and it needs to perform quite well amid tough competition from Jai Simha to reach the break even mark.
Keep watching 123telugu.com for more regular updates on Agnyaathavaasi’s box-office collections.
- Allu Arjun goes on a strict diet
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Talks initiated with Nag for this sequel
- Nithin officially announces his next
- Superstar responds on his political entry