Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened in cinemas across the world amid huge expectations. Unexpectedly, the film received mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers. But this underwhelming response didn’t dampen the film’s opening collections.
In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Agnyaathavaasi collected a whopping 26.93 crore share on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali 2 record, surpassing the previous highest Khaidi No.150 (Rs.23.30 Crs) by a margin of more than Rs.3.50 crore. A lot is riding on Agnyaathavaasi and the film needs to perform well over the long festive weekend.
Below are Agnyaathavaasi’s day one Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Total day 1 AP & T collections||26.93 Crs|
- After NGK, Suriya all set to wrap up Kaappaan
- Eega villain turns baddie for Bollywood superstar’s flick
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections