Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark silver jubilee film, Agnyaathavaasi, opened in cinemas across the world amid huge expectations. Unexpectedly, the film received mixed reviews from critics and moviegoers. But this underwhelming response didn’t dampen the film’s opening collections.
In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Agnyaathavaasi collected a whopping 26.93 crore share on its opening day. This is a non-Baahubali 2 record, surpassing the previous highest Khaidi No.150 (Rs.23.30 Crs) by a margin of more than Rs.3.50 crore. A lot is riding on Agnyaathavaasi and the film needs to perform well over the long festive weekend.
Below are Agnyaathavaasi’s day one Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collections (in shares):
|Total day 1 AP & T collections||26.93 Crs|
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh to romance star daughter in Vamsi Paidipally film ?
- Ashwathama confirms its release date
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Female lead of Pawan’s comeback locked?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo