Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi opened to some disappointing reviews all over. The film is drawing some crowds as the festival season is currently on in both the Telugu states.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 8.63 crores in the Nizam area after the first four days. As it is holiday tomorrow and day after, there will be some more collections for the film.
It will be very interesting to see how the film fares once the festival is over. Directed by Trivirkam, this film has Keerhty Suresh and Anu Emanuel as the female leads.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”