Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi opened to some disappointing reviews all over. The film is drawing some crowds as the festival season is currently on in both the Telugu states.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 8.63 crores in the Nizam area after the first four days. As it is holiday tomorrow and day after, there will be some more collections for the film.
It will be very interesting to see how the film fares once the festival is over. Directed by Trivirkam, this film has Keerhty Suresh and Anu Emanuel as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film
- Vijay Deverakonda’s French girlfriend In World Famous Lover
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best