Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi opened to some disappointing reviews all over. The film is drawing some crowds as the festival season is currently on in both the Telugu states.
The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 8.63 crores in the Nizam area after the first four days. As it is holiday tomorrow and day after, there will be some more collections for the film.
It will be very interesting to see how the film fares once the festival is over. Directed by Trivirkam, this film has Keerhty Suresh and Anu Emanuel as the female leads.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans