The mania has begun and how! The highly-anticipated teaser of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s prestigious 25th film, Agnyaathavaasi, was released at 6:30 pm yesterday. As expected, the teaser has been wreaking havoc on social media and fans couldn’t have asked for more.
What’s so startling about the teaser’s phenomenal YouTube numbers is that within just 5 and a half hours, the teaser smashed all the existing records and became Tollywood’s most liked movie teaser ever on YouTube.
Until 12 am, Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser has clocked over 3.5 million real-time views with more than 311K likes. This humongous response has further raised the expectations on the film, which is slated for a grand worldwide release on January 10 as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Trivikram has directed this crazy project, while young beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel romanced Pawan in it. Anirudh Ravichander has scored the music and S Radhakrishna has produced the film. The film’s audio album will be unveiled on December 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR