The mania has begun and how! The highly-anticipated teaser of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s prestigious 25th film, Agnyaathavaasi, was released at 6:30 pm yesterday. As expected, the teaser has been wreaking havoc on social media and fans couldn’t have asked for more.
What’s so startling about the teaser’s phenomenal YouTube numbers is that within just 5 and a half hours, the teaser smashed all the existing records and became Tollywood’s most liked movie teaser ever on YouTube.
Until 12 am, Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser has clocked over 3.5 million real-time views with more than 311K likes. This humongous response has further raised the expectations on the film, which is slated for a grand worldwide release on January 10 as a Sankranthi festive treat.
Trivikram has directed this crazy project, while young beauties Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel romanced Pawan in it. Anirudh Ravichander has scored the music and S Radhakrishna has produced the film. The film’s audio album will be unveiled on December 19.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero keen to write scripts for other heroes
- Former heroine to play Gopichand’s sister
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?