Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark 25th movie, Agnyaathavaasi, released on January 10 and received flak from all quarters. The mixed reviews and underwhelming word of mouth have affected the film’s box-office collections to a great extent.
On its 7th day, in Krishna district, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 23.80 lakhs, ending up with the week one share of Rs 3.08 crore. On the other hand, in Guntur, Agnyaathavaasi collected a share of Rs 19.59 lakhs on day 7, taking the week one total to Rs 5.01 crore.
Agnyaathavaasi was sold for 7.10 crore and 9 crore to the Krishna and Guntur distributors respectively and they are staring at huge losses.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amrutha’s family determined to stall RGV’s Murder’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals why she stayed away from Mollywood
- Nayan, Vignesh offering special prayers at TN temples
- Sharwanand’s next with top banner announced
- KGF 2 to resume from this date
- Rakul Preet almost confirmed for this biggie