Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s landmark silver jubilee film, Agnyathavasi, has wrapped up its Varanasi schedule and the team is heading to Hyderabad for a whirlwind post-production work. Agnyathavasi is slated to open in cinemas on January 10 as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Agnyathavasi may be dubbed in Malayalam and have a simultaneous release along with the Telugu version. However, an official confirmation is awaited from the makers. Interestingly, both the leading ladies of Agnyathavasi, Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel, are Malayalis.
Maverick director Trivikram Srinivas has directed the movie, while his long-time collaborator and producer S Radhakrishna produced it. Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR lands in Vizag-Rajamouli plans special scenes for RRR
- Ashwathama’s special announcement tomorrow
- Trailer of Karthi’s Donga has a Mahesh Babu connection
- Poll : Which of these songs from Sarileru Neekevvaru impressed you the most?
- Noted heroine announces her separation
- Mahesh and Vijay are the only South heroes to achieve this feat