Released earlier this year, Malayalam thriller Forensic had received rave reviews from critics. Recently, the film was premiered on the popular streaming platform Netflix and has been getting a positive feedback from its subscribers across South India.
And the latest news is that exclusive Telugu content provider Aha has bagged Forensic’s Telugu version’s dubbing rights and is gearing up to premiere the film on July 31st. Starring Tovino Thomas and Reba Monica John in lead roles, the film also has actress Mamtha Mohandas in a cop role. Akhil Paul and Anas Khan jointly directed the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India