Don’t know whether it was the error from the social media team or the way things were planned, AHA in its post mentions Allu Arjun as a megastar while promoting their show Sam Jam.
This did not go well at all with the Chiru fans who started trolling Bunny and AHA for calling him a megastar. Social media was abuzz with this topic yesterday and made it a trend.
Looks like the people of AHA have sprung into action and have decided to rectify it. In yet another tweet, they have now apologized to the fans of Chiru with a tweet saying “There’s only one Megastar and we all know it”.
It' the last day of a crazy year. So, let's forgive, forget and step into 2021 with love, light and laughter! 🧡 pic.twitter.com/9CDluQ1U90
— ahavideoIN (@ahavideoIN) December 31, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar – Youngsters must have to watch Panchathantram
- First look of Ruhani Sharma’s HER unveiled
- Latest: Masooda’s tentative OTT release date is here
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?