Don’t know whether it was the error from the social media team or the way things were planned, AHA in its post mentions Allu Arjun as a megastar while promoting their show Sam Jam.
This did not go well at all with the Chiru fans who started trolling Bunny and AHA for calling him a megastar. Social media was abuzz with this topic yesterday and made it a trend.
Looks like the people of AHA have sprung into action and have decided to rectify it. In yet another tweet, they have now apologized to the fans of Chiru with a tweet saying “There’s only one Megastar and we all know it”.
It' the last day of a crazy year. So, let's forgive, forget and step into 2021 with love, light and laughter! 🧡 pic.twitter.com/9CDluQ1U90
— ahavideoIN (@ahavideoIN) December 31, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today