It’s been reported earlier that stalwart Tamil actor turned politician Kamal Haasan will be stepping into active politics by contesting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in Tamil Nadu. Kamal’s Makkal Needhi Maiyam (MNM) will contest all the 40 seats across the Tamil state.
Now, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, Kamal Haasan revealed his two major decisions. Kamal said that his party will contest the upcoming elections without forming an alliance with any other party in the state. Furthermore, Kamal said that he will only field candidates who are between 25 to 40 years of age in all the constituencies.
“I want a group of people who can take this forward. There is no point in having a 63-year-old with 70-year-olds around him,” said Kamal, explaining his decision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards
- Naresh Agastya and Veerabhadram Chowdary’s Dil Wala film starts