It’s been reported earlier that stalwart Tamil actor turned politician Kamal Haasan will be stepping into active politics by contesting the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in Tamil Nadu. Kamal’s Makkal Needhi Maiyam (MNM) will contest all the 40 seats across the Tamil state.
Now, in a latest interview with a popular English daily, Kamal Haasan revealed his two major decisions. Kamal said that his party will contest the upcoming elections without forming an alliance with any other party in the state. Furthermore, Kamal said that he will only field candidates who are between 25 to 40 years of age in all the constituencies.
“I want a group of people who can take this forward. There is no point in having a 63-year-old with 70-year-olds around him,” said Kamal, explaining his decision.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bandobast
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs