India’s first superstar, Dilip Kumar is 97 years old and is in isolation ever since the COVID 19 broke down in India. He has been in good health but is suffering from age-related issues from the last few months.
A few days back, two of Dilip Kumar’s younger brothers passed away due to COVID and their last rites were performed today. Speaking about the same, Dilip Kumar’s wife, Saira Banu said “Dilip sahib has not been told that Aslam Bhai and Ehsan Bhai are no more. We keep every kind of disturbing news away from him”
She also added, “We didn’t even tell him when Amitabh Bachchan contracted COVID-19 and was admitted to Nanavati Hospital, as he is so close and fond of Amitabh Bachchan”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool