Fans of the Bachchan family stars have been worried with the hospitalization of Amitabh, Abhishek, Aishwarya Rai and her da6 Aaradhya Bachchan due to mild COVID-19 symptoms. Thanks to the fans’ prayers, both Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya recovered and got discharged from the hospital.
Thanking all the die-hard Bachchan fans, Aishwarya took to Instagram and posted a lovely picture of her and her daughter making ‘praying’ and ‘heart’ emojis with their hands. “Thank you so so much for all your prayers, concern, wishes and love for my darling Angel Aaradhya and for Pa, Ab and me. Truly overwhelmed and forever indebted. Be well and be safe,” wrote Aishwarya.
View this post on Instagram
✨❤️THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for ALL your Prayers , Concern, Wishes and Love for my darling Angel Aaradhya 🥰🙏❤️and for Pa, Ab …and me✨TRULY OVERWHELMED and forever indebted…GOD BLESS YOU ALL ❤️✨ALL MY LOVE ALWAYS and Prayers for the well-being of you ALL and all yours… Truly, Deeply and Heartfelt… ❤️Be Well and Be Safe GOD BLESS ✨LOVE YOU All too🙏❤️✨
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song
- Viral – Allu Arjun wishes DSP on Pushpa’s crazy number