Fans of the Bachchan family stars have been worried with the hospitalization of Amitabh, Abhishek, Aishwarya Rai and her da6 Aaradhya Bachchan due to mild COVID-19 symptoms. Thanks to the fans’ prayers, both Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya recovered and got discharged from the hospital.
Thanking all the die-hard Bachchan fans, Aishwarya took to Instagram and posted a lovely picture of her and her daughter making ‘praying’ and ‘heart’ emojis with their hands. “Thank you so so much for all your prayers, concern, wishes and love for my darling Angel Aaradhya and for Pa, Ab and me. Truly overwhelmed and forever indebted. Be well and be safe,” wrote Aishwarya.
View this post on Instagram
✨❤️THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for ALL your Prayers , Concern, Wishes and Love for my darling Angel Aaradhya 🥰🙏❤️and for Pa, Ab …and me✨TRULY OVERWHELMED and forever indebted…GOD BLESS YOU ALL ❤️✨ALL MY LOVE ALWAYS and Prayers for the well-being of you ALL and all yours… Truly, Deeply and Heartfelt… ❤️Be Well and Be Safe GOD BLESS ✨LOVE YOU All too🙏❤️✨
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan