Bollywood star heroine Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s father Krishnaraj Rai reportedly passed away Kittu a while ago at a private hospital in Mumbai. Krishnaraj Rai was hospitalized a few weeks ago due to health-related issues.
Aishwarya and her husband Abhishek Bachchan, who were away in Dubai and New York respectively, flew down to Mumbai when Krishnaraj was hospitalized a couple of weeks ago and were beside him till he breathed his last after prolonged illness.
Krishnaraj Rai is survived by wife Vrinda, son Aditya and daughter Aishwarya.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI