Aishwarya Rai’d much awaited comeback in films is taking interesting twists and turns these days. First, there were rumours that she has signed Mani Ratnam’s next film and then P Vasu announced that she is going to act in his next action film.
Now, Aishwarya Rai has issued a clarification that she did hear a lot of scripts in the past few weeks and one of them happened to be P Vasu’s film; however, she denied signing the film. Moreover, she stated through her official spokesperson that she was surprised to see reports circulating about her comeback in South. So far, she hasn’t spoken anything about the Mani Ratnam’s film either. A clear picture is likely to emerge soon.
Few years ago, Aishwarya Rai acted in Shankar’s Robo, in which she was paired up with Rajinikanth and that went on to become a smash hit. Let’s wait and see which film she chooses to make her comeback in near future.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong