Aishwarya Rai and her daughter Aaradhya have tested positive for Covid-19 as per the latest news from Maharashtra’s health ministry. The news comes a day after Amitabh Bachchan and his son, Abhishek Bachchan were hospitalised after they tested positive for Coronavirus and had mild symptoms. News reports suggest that Jaya Bachchan, wife of Amitabh Bachchan, has tested negative.
In an official statement, Maharashtra Health Minister Rajesh Tope said, “Smt.Aishwarya Rai Bacchan & Daughter Aaradhya Abhishek Bacchan have also been detected positive for Covid19. Smt. Jaya Bachhan ji is tested negative for covid19. We wish the Bacchan Family to get well soon with a speedy recovery.”
Soon after Amitabh Bachchan and his son tested positive, their house in Mumbai, Jalsa, was named as a containment zone and the city health officials sanitised the whole bungalow and made everyone in the house undergo tests for Coronavirus. An official statement from Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is expected soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine
- Noted actor files complaint against harassment in Sushanth’s case