Aishwarya Rai is one of the few actresses who represented India on the international arena. She has been in top form and is a regular at the prestigious Cannes film festival every year from the past decade.
This year too, she was the special attraction at the second day of the event when she represented the cosmetic brand L’Oreal. Ash was seen in a scorching long black dress and was a hit with all the media personnel.
Apart from Aishwarya, Sonam and Deepika have also represented the event on behalf of the brand.
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad
- Young comedian receiving good applause for his role in AAA
- Sunny Leone roped in for Tamil Temper
- Rebel star sends best wishes to Taxiwaala
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun