Aishwarya Rai is one of the few actresses who represented India on the international arena. She has been in top form and is a regular at the prestigious Cannes film festival every year from the past decade.
This year too, she was the special attraction at the second day of the event when she represented the cosmetic brand L’Oreal. Ash was seen in a scorching long black dress and was a hit with all the media personnel.
Apart from Aishwarya, Sonam and Deepika have also represented the event on behalf of the brand.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster
- Rashmika back in Mumbai to shoot with the legend
- Sensational announcement on NTR30 on the way
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter