Aishwarya Rajesh’s recent release Farhana received good reviews from the critics, and the film is getting a nice response from the audience. Directed by Nelson Venkatesan, the movie was released in multiple languages.
During the promotions, Aishwarya was asked what kind of roles she would love to do in Telugu. Aishwarya said that characters like Srivalli in Pushpa would suit her well. However, these words by the actress were taken in another way by a few who mentioned that Aishwarya was disparaging Rashmika’s work in Pushpa.
Aishwarya Rajesh issued a press note stating that she has nothing but profound admiration for the National Crush and all her fellow actors and actresses. Aishwarya Rajesh further requested to stop these kinds of peddling rumors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Intinti Ramayanam – Family drama that clicks to an extent
- Review : Vimanam – Partly engaging emotional drama
- Review : Takkar – Forgettable outing
- Review : Unstoppable – Comedy falls flat
- Pic Talk: Kiran Abbavaram undergoes a massive transformation
- Extraction 2 actor calls RRR incredible
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food