Aishwarya Rajesh is slowly but steadily making her presence felt in the Telugu industry with back to back films. She will next be seen in Vijay Devarakonda’s World Famous Lover.
Speaking in an interview, Aishwarya said that she is in awe of Vijay as he is a very grounded and nice person in life. She also added that WFL was the first-ever film she signed in Telugu but the film is coming out now.
She plays a typical housewife in this film and says that Vijay has done a superb job and will impress everyone with his acting. World Famous Lover is directed by Kranthi Madhav and is up for a release on the 14th of Feb.
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time