Tamil heroine, Aishwarya Rajesh’s Tollywood debut film, Kousalya Krishnamurthy received decent reviews from critics but failed to sustain at the box office. The film was an official remake of Aishwarya’s Tamil hit film, Kanaa.
Though the film was a box office failure, it has been getting a good response from the small screen audience. As per the latest reports, the film has registered a decent TRP’s of 4.22 during its fourth time telecast on television.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!
- No truth in this crazy buzz on Pushpa