Popular Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh’s second Telugu film is Mismatch. The film has young hero Uday Shankar playing the male lead. Mismatch has completed its censor formalities with a clean U certificate and is gearing up for its worldwide release on December 6.
Mismatch has been directed by NV Nirmal Kumar, who had earlier directed Vijay Antony’s Dr Salim. The film’s story and screenplay have been penned by senior writer Bhoopathy Raja. The film marks Adhiroh Creative Signs banner’s foray into film production. G Srirama Raju and Bharath Ram are the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kapatadhaari’s music rights bagged by Aditya Music
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release
- Poll : Which of these senior stars should stop doing song and dance films?