Popular Kollywood actress Aishwarya Rajesh’s second Telugu film is Mismatch. The film has young hero Uday Shankar playing the male lead. Mismatch has completed its censor formalities with a clean U certificate and is gearing up for its worldwide release on December 6.
Mismatch has been directed by NV Nirmal Kumar, who had earlier directed Vijay Antony’s Dr Salim. The film’s story and screenplay have been penned by senior writer Bhoopathy Raja. The film marks Adhiroh Creative Signs banner’s foray into film production. G Srirama Raju and Bharath Ram are the producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?
- Arjun Suravaram’s 2-week collections; Relief for Nikhil & Lavanya
- Rashmika’s cute intro for Sarileru’s ‘He’s So Cute’ song goes viral