Ajay Devgn’s Bholaa, the official remake of the Tamil blockbuster Kaithi, had a decent day one. While the teaser attracted the audience, the trailer didn’t. Hence the advance bookings of this action entertainer took a toll. Ajay Devgn is also the director of Bholaa.
On day two, the movie had a dip in its collections and raked in 7.4 crores nett taking its two-day collections to 18.6 crores. While the decline was expected, the percentage was higher than expected, which is a worrisome factor.
The film should show some growth to post a respectable total in its four-day extended first weekend. Time and again, it is getting proved that the public is no longer showing much interest in remakes in this OTT era after the pandemic. Let’s see how much Bholaa earns in the long run.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food