The shooting for Tala Ajith’s upcoming film is going on at a good pace from the past few weeks. Recently, the team had completed a song shoot in the picturesque locales in Italy. Shruti Haasan is paired opposite Ajith in this film and Souryam fame Siva is the film’s director.
At present, the unit is canning important scenes in front of the Victoria Memorial in Kolkatta. Sources say that Shruti Haasan will be seen as an advocate and Ajith will be playing the role of a local cab driver. AM Ratnam is producing it and Anirudh Ravichander is the music composer.
- For the first time, Rajamouli opens up about RRR
- Mithai censored with zero cuts; All set for Feb 22nd release
- Kalyani Priyadarshan in talks for a biggie in Tamil?
- Hero Gopichand injured on sets
- People who earn out of politics are dangerous : Kamal Haasan