Tamil star Thala Ajith is currently busy prepping for his soon to be launched movie, Viswasam. To be directed by Siva, Viswasam will go on floors in a few days. On the other hand, popular director Gautham Menon is busy wrapping up Dhanush’s ENPT and Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ajith and Gautham Menon may collaborate on a project soon. In 2015, the Ajith-Gautham Menon duo had given the super hit action drama, Yennai Arindhaal (Yentha Vaadu Gaani). There are speculations that the duo’s next venture could be the sequel to Yennai Arindhaal. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika