Tamil star Thala Ajith is currently busy prepping for his soon to be launched movie, Viswasam. To be directed by Siva, Viswasam will go on floors in a few days. On the other hand, popular director Gautham Menon is busy wrapping up Dhanush’s ENPT and Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ajith and Gautham Menon may collaborate on a project soon. In 2015, the Ajith-Gautham Menon duo had given the super hit action drama, Yennai Arindhaal (Yentha Vaadu Gaani). There are speculations that the duo’s next venture could be the sequel to Yennai Arindhaal. An official announcement is awaited.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar