Tamil star Thala Ajith is currently busy prepping for his soon to be launched movie, Viswasam. To be directed by Siva, Viswasam will go on floors in a few days. On the other hand, popular director Gautham Menon is busy wrapping up Dhanush’s ENPT and Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Ajith and Gautham Menon may collaborate on a project soon. In 2015, the Ajith-Gautham Menon duo had given the super hit action drama, Yennai Arindhaal (Yentha Vaadu Gaani). There are speculations that the duo’s next venture could be the sequel to Yennai Arindhaal. An official announcement is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US