The shooting of Ajith’s Viswasam is going on a brisk pace without any major schedule gaps. The film is expected to hit the screens during Sankaranthi 2019.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the unit has recently canned a heavy duty stunt sequence in a wrestling arena backdrop. Reports suggest that the film will have six major action blocks which are going to be a treat for Thala fans.
Ajith’s longtime collaborator, Siva is directing the movie. Nayantara is the film’s leading lady and Sathya Jyothi Films is bankrolling the movie. D Imman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot