The shooting of Ajith’s Viswasam is going on a brisk pace without any major schedule gaps. The film is expected to hit the screens during Sankaranthi 2019.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the unit has recently canned a heavy duty stunt sequence in a wrestling arena backdrop. Reports suggest that the film will have six major action blocks which are going to be a treat for Thala fans.
Ajith’s longtime collaborator, Siva is directing the movie. Nayantara is the film’s leading lady and Sathya Jyothi Films is bankrolling the movie. D Imman is the film’s music composer.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon