A couple of days back, news came out that Tamil star Ajith wrapped up a key schedule in Hyderabad for his upcoming film, Valimai, and left for Chennai to celebrate Diwali with family. News also came out that the film’s next schedule will kick-start in a foreign country.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that before leaving Hyderabad, Ajith had injured himself on the film sets. As per the reports, this news came out lately from a crew member of Valimai. He is doing fine now as per the latest reports.
Being directed by H Vinoth, Valimai has young hero Karthikeya in a key role. Boney Kapoor is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures