A couple of days back, news came out that Tamil star Ajith wrapped up a key schedule in Hyderabad for his upcoming film, Valimai, and left for Chennai to celebrate Diwali with family. News also came out that the film’s next schedule will kick-start in a foreign country.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that before leaving Hyderabad, Ajith had injured himself on the film sets. As per the reports, this news came out lately from a crew member of Valimai. He is doing fine now as per the latest reports.
Being directed by H Vinoth, Valimai has young hero Karthikeya in a key role. Boney Kapoor is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed- This is how much Amitabh is being paid for Prabhas’ film
- Virata Parvam resumes its shoot finally
- Akshay Kumar meets UP CM Yogi; Here’s why?
- Poonam gets her chest inked with a crazy tattoo
- Probable box office collections of Janhvi’s Gunjan Saxena
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh