Tamil star Thala Ajith has always been away from politics. Unlike his colleagues, Ajith never made politically suggestive dialogues in his movies. But recently, a few fans of Ajith joined the BJP’s Tamil wing. In this scenario, Ajith released a press note in which he made a few crucial statements.
Ajith categorically stated that he has no interest in politics and that his participation in politics is only restricted to standing in line during the election time. He also requested his fans not to associate him with politics is in any way. “I have neither asked my fans to support any political party nor urged them to vote for a particular party. I will not do that in future too,” said Ajith.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero