While he has churned hit after hit and done film after film with Tamil cinema’s star Ajith, Siruthai Siva didn’t quite see success with his Telugu outing Daruvu which was a damp squib at the box office. However, he also worked on Gopichand’s Souryam which was a blockbuster earlier.
With success chasing him in Tamil cinema, the filmmaker hadn’t had the thought of venturing into Telugu films again. But it looks like he is in a mood to explore.
Sources close to the filmmaker reveal that he has been in talks with a leading Telugu production house and is working on a script which will be pitched to a star hero. It is to be seen if this works out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top musician’s positive tweet wins hearts
- Fans engaging in timepass trolls on star heroes
- Mahesh Babu not at all bothered about this aspect?
- Tollywood-April too goes for a toss
- Vishnu Manchu reveals how Lockdown21 is affecting him
- My wife slapped me after seeing Chiru’s Bangkok tweet: Puri Jagan