While he has churned hit after hit and done film after film with Tamil cinema’s star Ajith, Siruthai Siva didn’t quite see success with his Telugu outing Daruvu which was a damp squib at the box office. However, he also worked on Gopichand’s Souryam which was a blockbuster earlier.
With success chasing him in Tamil cinema, the filmmaker hadn’t had the thought of venturing into Telugu films again. But it looks like he is in a mood to explore.
Sources close to the filmmaker reveal that he has been in talks with a leading Telugu production house and is working on a script which will be pitched to a star hero. It is to be seen if this works out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor’s negative role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Will Nani join hands with this talented director yet again?
- Alia Bhatt still not ready to resume shootings
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa