While he has churned hit after hit and done film after film with Tamil cinema’s star Ajith, Siruthai Siva didn’t quite see success with his Telugu outing Daruvu which was a damp squib at the box office. However, he also worked on Gopichand’s Souryam which was a blockbuster earlier.
With success chasing him in Tamil cinema, the filmmaker hadn’t had the thought of venturing into Telugu films again. But it looks like he is in a mood to explore.
Sources close to the filmmaker reveal that he has been in talks with a leading Telugu production house and is working on a script which will be pitched to a star hero. It is to be seen if this works out.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR to kick start it’s shoot on this date
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again