While he has churned hit after hit and done film after film with Tamil cinema’s star Ajith, Siruthai Siva didn’t quite see success with his Telugu outing Daruvu which was a damp squib at the box office. However, he also worked on Gopichand’s Souryam which was a blockbuster earlier.
With success chasing him in Tamil cinema, the filmmaker hadn’t had the thought of venturing into Telugu films again. But it looks like he is in a mood to explore.
Sources close to the filmmaker reveal that he has been in talks with a leading Telugu production house and is working on a script which will be pitched to a star hero. It is to be seen if this works out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date
- Mega family’s tribute to fan
- Anushka politely declines star hero project
- Akhil, Pooja Hegde shake a leg for a fun song
- Prabhas20’s next schedule postponed to January?
- Young director joins Netflix’s Lust Stories Telugu