While he has churned hit after hit and done film after film with Tamil cinema’s star Ajith, Siruthai Siva didn’t quite see success with his Telugu outing Daruvu which was a damp squib at the box office. However, he also worked on Gopichand’s Souryam which was a blockbuster earlier.
With success chasing him in Tamil cinema, the filmmaker hadn’t had the thought of venturing into Telugu films again. But it looks like he is in a mood to explore.
Sources close to the filmmaker reveal that he has been in talks with a leading Telugu production house and is working on a script which will be pitched to a star hero. It is to be seen if this works out.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic