Tamil Superstar, Ajith’s new film, Valimai’s shooting is temporarily stalled from the past two months due to Corona lockdown. On the other hand, along with other filmmakers, Valimai producer Boney Kapoor is gearing up to meet the Tamil Nadu government and request to permit the film shootings.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that after knowing about the filmmakers meeting with the government, Ajith called his producer Boney Kapoor and told him not to hurry with the film shooting.
Reportedly, Ajith gave clear cut instructions to Boney and asked him to be patient until the situation becomes normal. Being directed by H.Vinoth, the film has Bollywood heroine Huma Qureshi as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Unfazed by V’s outcome- Indraganti moves on to his next
- Sankranthi 2021 getting heated up with multiple films
- Update on Arjun Reddy girl Shalini’s big Bollywood film