Ajith’s upcoming film Viswasam is going to be shot primarily in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad as per the latest reports in Kollywood. The team had initially planned to shoot it in real locations in North Madras; however, now they have decided to erect a special set at RFC.
Nayanthara is the lead actress in this action drama and it is going to be directed by Siruthai Siva. Ajith and Siva had previously worked together on films like Veeram, Vedhalam; however, their previous film Vivegam didn’t quite do well at the box-office.
Viswasam is expected begin in the last week of March, and if all goes well, the film could release either towards the end of the year or for Sankranthi 2019.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized