Tamil Superstar Ajith’s new film, Ner Konda Paarvai, a remake of the Hindi hit Pink, is gearing up for an August 8th release. Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor is bankrolling the film.
And the latest news is that Boney is planning to simultaneously release Ner Konda Paarvai in China along with India. Boney successfully distributed his last film, Mom, in China and it went to collect more than 100 crores at the Chinese box office.
Khakee fame H.Vinoth is the director of Ner Konda Paarvai. Shraddha Srinath will be seen in a key role in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person