Following the superhit outing of Ner Konda Paarvai, Tamil star Thala Ajith has reunited with director H Vinoth and producer Boney Kapoor for his 60th film. Thala60’s puja ceremony was held in Chennai earlier today.
And this evening, Thala60’s makers officially announced that the film has been titled Valimai. Fans are elated with the title announcement, as Ajith had given several hits with movies starting with the letter V, Viswasam being the most recent one that released during the Pongal festive season.
Even though the makers are yet to make a formal announcement, Nayanthara is rumored to be the film’s leading lady. Yuvan Shankar Raja had been roped in to score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive
- Bigil overtakes Viswasam to become all-time 2nd highest Tamil grosser
- Post Saaho, Sujeeth to direct this star