Tamil star Thala Ajith’s highly-anticipated cop drama, Valimai, has begun in Hyderabad today. The unit landed in the city yesterday. A giant set has been erected for the action-packed first schedule in which a couple of chase and fight sequences will be canned.
In Valimai, Ajith plays a cop. The film is being directed by H Vinoth and produced by Boney Kapoor who directed and produced Ajith’s previous film, Nerkonda Paarvai. Even though the makers are yet to come up with an official announcement, Bollywood actress Yami Gautam is said to be in talks to play the female lead in the movie. Valimai is schedule to hit screens for Diwali next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Why Pawan Kalyan skipped Niharika’s engagement
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?