Tamil star Thala Ajith and his Vivegam director Siva have joined forces once again for yet another high-budget entertainer. Titled Viswasam, the film is being bankrolled by Vivegam’s makers under Sathya Jyothi Films banner.
Viswasam’s shoot is currently progressing at the Ramoji Film City. Several key scenes featuring the major cast will be shot in the Hyderabad schedule. The film’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by July. Star heroine Nayanthara is playing the female lead’s role in the movie.
Viswasam is said to have a North Chennai backdrop. The film will hit the screens for Diwali. D Imman has already finished composing tunes for three songs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz picking up for Pratiroju Pandage
- Mattu Vadalara’s unique promotions become a talking point
- Venky Mama opens to solid occupancy all over
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand