Akash Puri, son of Puri Jagannadh, has pinned high hopes on his upcoming film, Romantic. He had earlier played the lead role in Mehbooba; however, the film failed to click at the box office, and as a result, the young actor took ample time to prepare for his next film.
The romantic drama stars Akash and newcomer Ketika Sharma in lead roles, and it has been directed by Anil Paduri. Puri Jagannadh and Charmee have produced the film. Most part of the film was shot in Goa and it’s said to be an intense love story.
Puri Jagannadh has penned the story, screenplay, and dialogues of the film. It remains to be seen if this film will give a big boost to Akash’s career. The makers are planning to announce the release date officially on February 10.
Keep an eye out for the exciting announcement, the release date of #Romantic will be announced tomorrow @ 1.56Pm.
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) February 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3