Akash Puri, son of Puri Jagannadh, has pinned high hopes on his upcoming film, Romantic. He had earlier played the lead role in Mehbooba; however, the film failed to click at the box office, and as a result, the young actor took ample time to prepare for his next film.
The romantic drama stars Akash and newcomer Ketika Sharma in lead roles, and it has been directed by Anil Paduri. Puri Jagannadh and Charmee have produced the film. Most part of the film was shot in Goa and it’s said to be an intense love story.
Puri Jagannadh has penned the story, screenplay, and dialogues of the film. It remains to be seen if this film will give a big boost to Akash’s career. The makers are planning to announce the release date officially on February 10.
Keep an eye out for the exciting announcement, the release date of #Romantic will be announced tomorrow @ 1.56Pm.
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) February 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- A special surprise awaits Prabhas’ fans tomorrow
- Breaking: Telugu Film Producer’s Council’s key decision on film shootings
- Latest update on Prabhas’ Adipurush
- Vijay Deverakonda, Rashmika Mandanna share screen space again
- Night Curfew in Telangana: Night shows cancelled in theaters
- Sunny Leone lands a title role in yet another south film