Akhanda featuring Balakrishna, Pragya Jaiswal and Srikanth Meka in leading roles is unstoppable at the box office.
The movie, directed by Boyapati Sreenu, was released on 2nd December. Since then, the movie has minted massive collections in Telugu states.
In Nizam, the movie has made a share of Rs. 4.4 crore and Rs. 2.2 crore on the first 2 days. On the 3rd day, it collected a stunning Rs. 2.5 crore share, which made a total share of Rs. 9.10 crore, so far.
The mass movie won’t slow down anytime soon at the box office and the film will touch the break-even mark with today’s collections, which will also be good as the film has got tremendous response everywhere.
The grand success of Akhanda gives a new ray of hope to the industry that they can certainly release their upcoming high budget Telugu films in theatres without any doubts.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bangarraju’s : latest US collections are here
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow