Balakrishna is back at the box office with a bang. His new film, Akhanda has opened to some very strong collections.
The trade experts reveal that the action drama has made a share of 3.45 crores on day one in the ceded area which is quite a solid number.
The second-day occupancy is also solid and the makers are expecting good numbers today as well. The day one collection is being compiled and a big number is expected.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which is your favorite Anil Ravipudi film?
- Bhama Kalapam teaser – Interesting thriller
- RRR – Rajamouli planning new set of promotions
- Hyderabad Police use Balayya’s ‘Akhanda’ for public safety
- Gentleman 2 announced -Keeravani to score music
- Rashmika to get a hefty pay for Pushpa 2?