The duo, Nandamuri Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu, is unquestionably one of the craziest combinations in the Telugu film industry. The duo previously delivered two massive blockbusters with Simha and Legend.
Akhanda, which marks the hat-trick film in their combination, is released today worldwide and scored a massive hit. The film is going well at the ticket windows in Telugu states. The film also sets the overseas box office on fire.
The film grossed $325k in North America. It has broken several existing box office records. This is the highest premiere show collection for Balakrishna and also the highest for Telugu films released in 2021.
Naga Chaitanya and Sekhar Kammula’s Love Story grossed $313k through premiere shows in North America and Akhanda has broken the record.
The film produced by Miryala Ravinder Reddy under the banner Dwarka Creations is expected to rake in record collections in Telugu states as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28